On April 11th, 2019 at 3:00 pm ET, NASEO's Financing Committee hosted a discussion on investor and corporate approaches to financing clean energy projects. In many states, corporate purchases of renewables and efficiency help drive the expansion of energy efficiency and renewable energy markets. This webinar will explore the business case for clean energy procurement and examine financing mechanisms for renewable energy and energy efficiency purchases.
Register here to view a recording of this webinar. Presentations from the webinar can be found below.
• NASEO Financing Committee Co-Chairs Jeff Pitkin, Treasurer, NYSERDA and Daniel Farrell, Energy Efficiency Financing Program Manager, Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals, and Energy
Investor and Corporate Perspectives on Renewable Energy Financing
• Todd Foley, Senior Vice President of Policy and Government Affairs, American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE) - Presentation
• Miranda Ballentine, Chief Executive Officer, Renewable Energy Buyers Alliance - Presentation
• Robyn Liska, Vice President, Energy & Power, Bank of America Merrill Lynch - Presentation
• Ken Locklin, Senior Portfolio Advisor & US Policy Analyst, Impax Asset Management - Presentation
Question and Answer Session
• All state participants